What do I do if I need to make a change to the billing information for my water/sewer account?

If you need to make a change to your billing information, please download the Request to Change Water Bill form and return the completed form, along with requested documentation, to the Water Department at the Village Hall, 325 N. O'Plaine Road, Gurnee, IL 60031.