Police Vacation House Watch

If you are a a resident of Gurnee who will be out of town for a period of three (3) days to three (3) weeks, you may request that the Gurnee Police Department conduct periodic checks on your home while you are away. 

PLEASE NOTE: For reasons of practicality, this service is not available for apartment complexes. If you’d like crime prevention information specific to apartments please call 847-599-7080.

House Watches will be conducted only when a resident will be gone for a period of three (3) days to three (3) weeks; please do not request a House Watch if you will be gone for more or less time than that.

To request a House Watch, simply download and fill out the below-listed form. Return the form to the Police Department in person or via mail or fax at:

Gurnee Police Department
100 N. O'Plaine Road
Gurnee, IL 60031

Fax: (847) 244-8690

House Watch Form DEC 2015.pdf86.17 KB