What should I do if I have limited street frontage at my home?

Residents with limited street frontage, such as those who live on cul-de-sacs, should continue to rake leaves as close to the curb as possible. If you are concerned you will not have enough room to place all the leaves, you can place them in kraft-type paper bags and dispose of them thru the regular landscape collection service; however, if you do not subscribe to the service, you will need to purchase landscape stickers to affix to the kraft-type bags.

For more information, please visit the Leaf Collection page at http://www.gurnee.il.us/leaf_collection.