GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of August 3, 2009
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of a Resolution for Improvement by Municipality under the Illinois Highway Code (Motor Fuel Tax – Cemetery Road Project).
2. Approval of granting a Class 9 Liquor License and waiving the fee for the Blue Devil Stadium Club of Warren Township High School for their fundraising event on August 7, 2009.
3. Approval of Payroll for period ending July 18, 2009 in the amount of $671,741.23.
4. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending July 18, 2009 in the amount of $665,718.47.
5. Approval of Bills for the period ending August 3, 2009 in the amount of $651,694.14.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of Proclamation Honoring Penny Dagley for being selected the 2009 Gurnee Days Honoree.
2. Approval of Proclamation designating August 2 – 8, 2009 as “Stop on Red Week” in the Village of Gurnee.
3. Approval of a fireworks permit for the Gurnee Days event.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2009 - reauthorizing the acceptance of the Final Plat of Normandy Woods Subdivision Number 2.
2. Approval of Ord. 2009 - amending Chapter 78, Section 78-105, Subsection (d), of the Gurnee Municipal Code (no parking update).
3. Approval of Ord. 2009 - amending Chapter 18, Article IV, Section 18-102, Appendix G; swimming pools, spas and hot tubs, of the Gurnee Municipal Code.
4. Approval of Ord. 2009 - approving a temporary moratorium on the enforcement of the fourteen day limitation for temporary signs as set forth in Chapter 52, Section 52-05, Subsection (b) of the Gurnee Municipal Code.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who require certain accommodations in order to allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions regarding the accessibility of the meeting or the facilities, are required to contact Village Administrator, James Hayner, at (847) 599-7500 promptly to allow the Village to make reasonable accommodations for those persons.
Village Website: www.gurnee.il.us 
Village Board E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org