Throughout the survey, residents are asked several questions about different Village services by considering how important it is that the service be provided as well as how satisfied residents are with the Village's ability to provide it. Ideally, the areas which respondents rate highest in importance would also be rated highest in satisfaction. While this is true for many services, some areas have discrepancies between average importance and satisfaction ratings.
An overview of the survey is provided in PDF format below. A copy of the survey in its entirety is available for review at the Village Hall.
2007 Community Feedback Survey Results
- Table of Contents  (PDF, 3.71MB)
- Introduction  (PDF, 424K)
- Comprehensive Results  (PDF, 424K)
- Filtered Results  (PDF, 474K)
- Importance/Satisfaction Averages 2001-2007  (PDF, 289K)
- Importance/Satisfaction in Rank Order  (PDF, 292K)
- Response Rate Statistics  (PDF, 681K)
- Survey Instrument  (PDF, 3.65K)