Before the parking ticket due date, you may:
1. Mail your fine to the Gurnee Police Department.
2. Pay your fine, in person, at the Police Department.
3. Pay your fine online using a credit card (scroll down).
4. Request an Administrative Hearing .
Gurnee Police Department
100 N. O'Plaine Road
Gurnee, IL 60031
Hours: Parking Tickets may be paid 24 hours a day, either at the Records window or the Communications window.
By clicking this button , you may pay your Parking Ticket online using a credit card on a secure Internet site. A convenience fee will be charged. Complete directions on using this payment method are listed below.
NOTE: Only American Express, MasterCard, and Discover cards will be accepted on the E-Pay System. VISA will not be accepted as they will not allow a sliding convenience fee schedule.
Directions for using E-Pay Credit Card Payment System:
- Go to https://www.epayillinois.com/Home/ShowSiteLandingPage/7747  (or click the button above) for the link to E-pay. The first web page you access will be a greeting from Mayor Kovarik. Scroll down near the bottom and click on Parking Ticket/Ordinance Violation.
- On the next page, enter your parking ticket number and the amount you are paying, along with your name, address, phone and credit card information. Your parking ticket number is located in the box found in the upper right-hand corner of the bill.
- Click on submit payment.
- A confirmation will be displayed showing amount paid, convenience fee applied, and the total amount to be charged to your credit card.
- If everything is correct, click on submit. Your payment will not be processed until you click on submit to verify the charges. If the information is not correct and you want to make changes, you can cancel the transaction or go back and correct information.
- On the next business day, the Village will receive notification of your payment and will post the payment to your account.
A convenience fee will be charged to all users of the Internet E-Pay Program. For example, a $100.00 fine would be assessed a $2.75 convenience fee. When using this payment option, you will always be told the amount of the convenience fee to be assessed. At that point you are able to complete the transaction, cancel the transaction, or change any of the information you have entered. You are not required to register to use this service. This service can be used every time you receive a parking ticket or only on an as needed basis.
For more information about the Administrative Hearings Process, please reference the Municipal Code chapter regarding Administrative Hearings that is posted below or visit http://www.gurnee.il.us/police/adminhearings .
|GurneeMunicipalCode_AdminHearings.pdf ||19.23 KB|