*Please note Item #2 under Petitions and Communications and Item #6 under Executive Session have been added to the Agenda.
GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of August 1, 2011
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
- Approval of minutes from the July 18, 2011 meeting.
- Approval of request for bid waiver and to award purchase of four Mobile Digital Video Systems to Coban Research and Technologies at $21,795.00.
- Approval of request granting a one day Class 9 Liquor License for the WTHS Class of 1981 reunion event on October 1, 2011 at Viking Park Dance Hall.
- Approval of Request for Proposals related to administration of the Village’s flexible compensation plan.
- Approval of Payroll for period ending July 16, 2011 in the amount of $734,622.66.
- Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending July 16, 2011 in the amount of $727,966.33.
- Approval of Bills for the period ending August 1, 2011 in the amount of $581,994.00.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
- Approval of Proclamation honoring Barbara Swanson for being selected the 2011 Gurnee Days Honoree.
- Approval of Proclamation designating August 7 – 13, 2011 as “National Stop on Red” Week.
- Approval of a fireworks permit for the 2011 Gurnee Days event.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - granting an amendment to Ordinance No. 99-118 to amend the sign standards for a major anchor store within the existing Gurnee Town Centre Planned Unit Development.
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - adding one Class 7 Liquor License by amending Section 6-56 of Article II of Chapter 6 of the Gurnee Municipal Code entitled “Alcoholic Beverages” as last amended by Ordinance Number 2010 – 103 passed December 6, 2010 (Asian Gourmet Restaurant - 1207 N. Skokie Highway).
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - reauthorizing the acceptance of the Final Plat of Normandy Woods Subdivision Number 4.
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - approving an agreement between the Village of Gurnee and the Illinois Department of Transportation pertaining to a traffic signal master agreement.
- Approval of floral bills for the period ending August 1, 2011 in the amount of $204.00.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
I. EXECUTIVE SESSION
6. Approving a wage scale adjustment for the Fiscal Year beginning May 1, 2011 and ending April 30, 2012 related to the
collective bargaining agreement between the Fraternal Order of Police Labor Council and the Village of Gurnee.