*Please note Item #3 under Executive Session has been added to the Agenda.
GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of September 12, 2011
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
- Approval of minutes from the June 27, 2011, August 1, 2011 and August 15, 2011 meetings.
- Approval of Payroll for period ending August 13, 2011 in the amount of $756,118.81.
- Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending August 13, 2011 in the amount of $749,423.28.
- Approval of Payroll for period ending August 27, 2011 in the amount of $707,226.98.
- Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending August 27, 2011 in the amount of $699,167.73.
- Approval of Bills for the period ending September 12, 2011 in the amount of $1,178,462.67.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
- Approval of Proclamation designating September 15th thru October 15th as Hispanic Heritage Month in the Village of Gurnee.
- Approval of Interim Police Chief Woodside’s recommendation to set Trick-or-Treat hours for Halloween 2011 on Sunday, October 30th from 2:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2011 - rezoning property from the R-2, Single Family Residence District to P, Public Land District on the petition of Dr. John Hutton, Superintendent with Gurnee School District 56, for the property located 550 feet east of the Northwestern Avenue and Florida Avenue intersection, and more specifically at 3706 Florida Avenue.
2. Approval of Ord. 2011 - authorizing the acceptance of an easement by the Village of Gurnee from 3650 Washington Street LLC.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
I. EXECUTIVE SESSION
3. Approval of Ord. 2011 - authorizing execution of a retirement/separation agreement and general release of claims.
Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who require certain accommodations in order to allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions regarding the accessibility of the meeting or the facilities, are required to contact Village Administrator, James Hayner, at (847) 599-7500 promptly to allow the Village to make reasonable accommodations for those persons.