GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of September 19, 2011
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
- Approval of Request for Proposals related to a Multifunctional Device Lease and Maintenance Contract
- Approval of request to dispose of certain personnel and financial records from 1970-2005:
- Accident Reports (1971 - 2000)
- Insurance Policies and Claims (1980 - 2000)
- Bank Statements and Deposits (1995 - 2000)
- Cancelled Checks (1990 - 2000)
- Daily Receipts (1990 - 2000)
- Invoices, Vouchers and Paid Bills (1980 - 2000)
- Ledgers and Journals (1970 - 2000)
- Time Sheets (1998 - 2003)
- Applications for Employment (1999 - 2005)
- Personnel Action Forms (1999 - 2005)
- Billing Receipts (1980 - 2000)
- Billing Registers (1960 - 2000)
- Approval of Payroll for period ending September 10, 2011 in the amount of $700,656.61.
- Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending September 10, 2011 in the amount of $691,905.28.
- Approval of Bills for the period ending September 19, 2011 in the amount of $1,104,266.93.
PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
- Introduction and recognition of new Gurnee Queens (2011 Gurnee Community Pageant Winners).
- Miss Gurnee – Crystal Clanton
- Junior Miss Gurnee – Emily Kellogg
- Little Miss Gurnee – Olivia Newcomb
- Update and discussion of water meter exchange program.
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - approval of a service agreement between the Village of Gurnee and Blackboard Connect, Inc. related to Connect CTY automated telephone notification system.
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - approval of an agreement between the Village of Gurnee and Extra Space Properties Forty Five LLC.
- Approval of Res. 2011 - adopting a social media policy for the Village of Gurnee.