GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of October 17, 2011
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
- Approval of request for Communications/Records Supervisor Al Marquardt and Shift Leader Wendy Mann to attend the PSSI User Group Conference in New Orleans, LA from November 15 – 17, 2011 at estimated cost of $1,770.00.
- Approval of Temporary Liquor License for the Annunciation of our Lady Episcopal Church for its annual Spaghetti Dinner event to be held on October 22, 2011.
- Approval of request to set bid dates for:
- Fuel purchase, November 18, 2011
- Mowing services, November 18, 2011
- Street sweeping services, November 18, 2011
- Approval of Request for Qualifications to update the Zoning Ordinance – due November 30, 2011.
- Approval of Payroll for period ending October 8, 2011 in the amount of $ 683,802.81.
- Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending October 8, 2011 in the amount of $ 672,950.00.
- Approval of Bills for the period ending October 17, 2011 in the amount of $979,207.55.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
- Approval of Proclamation designating October 16 - 22, 2011 as “Save for Retirement Week” in the Village of Gurnee.
- Approval of Proclamation designating October 22 - 30, 2011 as “National Red Ribbon Week” in the Village of Gurnee.
- Approval of a Proclamation designating November, 2011 as “Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month” in the Village of Gurnee.
- Update and discussion of water meter exchange program.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - granting a Special Use Permit to allow the establishment and operation of an electronic message board sign, pursuant to the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance, for property located at 500 N. O’Plaine Road.
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - approving the terms of an Intergovernmental Agreement for Woodland School District #50 school resource officer.
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - authorizing acceptance of deeds from the County of Lake for property commonly known as 1072 Kilbourne Road; 1100 Kilbourne Road and 1110 Kilbourne Road; all located within the Village of Gurnee, Illinois.
- Approval of recommended appointments to the Economic Development Committee.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT