7:00 P.M. Public Hearing on petition of Mr. Dan Riedel - American Tradesman, Inc. and successor owner Properties 3D Inc., to consider the approval of an annexation agreement for 4.4 acres of property located east of the southeast corner of Washington Street and Cemetery Road and more specifically at 16399 W. Washington Street.
GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of December 5, 2011
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
- Approval of minutes from the October 24, 2011 and November 7, 2011 meetings
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - amending Chapter 78, Section 78-68 Subsection (g), of the Gurnee Municipal Code (fire lane update).
Approval of bid awards:
--Fuel purchase to the low bidder, Petroleum Traders, at a supplier discount price of -$0.0095 cents per gallon for unleaded gasoline and -$0.0014 cents per gallon for biodiesel fuel;
--Landscaping/mowing of Village properties to the low bidder, Gilio Landscape, at a cost of $85,786.00; and
--Two-year contract extension with Diamond Coring Co. for street sweeping services at a cost of $46,630.50 per year.
- Approval of Payroll for period ending November 19, 2011 in the amount of $677,030.61.
- Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending November 19, 2011 in the amount of $667,701.07
- Approval of Bills for the period ending December 5, 2011 in the amount of $2,807,866.78.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
F. OLD BUSINESS
- Update on water meter exchange program.
G. NEW BUSINESS
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - approving an Annexation Agreement on the petition of Properties 3D, Inc., for property located approximately 300 feet southeast of the intersection of Washington Street and Cemetery Road and more specifically 16399 West Washington Street
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - authorizing the execution of a Water Service Agreement between the Village of Gurnee and Danvid Corporation, owner of property at 16530 Washington Street.
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - authorizing the execution of Bittersweet Golf Course Management Agreement with Starbird Links Golf Management, LLC for the 2012 season.
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - amending provisions of the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance No. 80-25 to address emergency back-up generators and air conditioning units.
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - amending provisions of the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance No. 80-25 to address performance standards for noise.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
I. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Approval of Mayor’s recommended appointment of Patrick Muetz to the position of Village Administrator.
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - authorizing execution of an Employment Contract with Patrick Muetz, Village Administrator