GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of December 19, 2011
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
- Approval of minutes from the November 21, 2011, and November 28, 2011 meetings.
- Approval of Fire Department request to purchase 2012 Ford Explorer from the low bidder, Highland Park Ford, at a cost of 28,795.00.
- Approval of Payroll for period ending December 3, 2011 in the amount of $991,977.04.
- Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending December 3, 2011 in the amount of $987,599.46.
- Approval of Bills for the period ending December 19, 2011 in the amount of $1,344,270.65.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
- Approval of Proclamation designating January 2012 as Lake County Crime Stoppers Month in the Village of Gurnee.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - annexing property located approximately 300 feet southeast of the intersection of Washington Street and Cemetery Road and more specifically 16399 West Washington Street.
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - rezoning approximately 4.4-acres from the R-1 Residential District to the C/B-2 PUD, Community Business District as a Planned Unit Development, and C/O-1 PUD, Restricted Office District as a Planned Unit Development and issuance of a Special Use Permit for Preliminary PUD Plat approval for a commercial/office development on a 6.7-acre parcel that includes the above referenced 4.4-acre rezoning parcel all of which is located at the southeast corner of Washington Street and Cemetery Road (more specially 6095 Washington and 16399 West Washington Street).
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - amending the following provisions of the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance No. 80-25 to allow Adult Day Care Facilities as an accessory use in residential zoning districts: Article 2.2, Definitions and Article 8.5.2, Permitted Accessory Uses, Buildings and Structures.
- Approval of granting a Class 4 Liquor License to Menino Fernandes to operate Cardinal Liquors – 980 N. Route 21.
- Approval of Mayor’s recommended appointment of David Ziegler to the position of Assistant Village Administrator/Community Development Director.
- Approval of Ord. 2011 - changing the name of North Avenue, east of O’Plaine Road, to Hayner Avenue.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who require certain accommodations in order to allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions regarding the accessibility of the meeting or the facilities, are required to contact Village Administrator, James Hayner, at (847) 599-7500 promptly to allow the Village to make reasonable accommodations for those persons.