Regular Meeting of January 23, 2012
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
- CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
- Approval of minutes from the January 9, 2012 meeting.
- Approval of a Res. 2012 - authorizing the Village Administrator to approve a contract with the lowest cost electricity provider as obtained through the Northern Illinois Municipal Electric Cooperative (NIMEC).
- Approval Ord. 2012 - accepting the public improvements for the Chelsey Crossing Subdivision.
- Approval of reduction in letter of credit for Chelsey Crossing Subdivision to $137,973.00 as recommended by the Village Engineer.
- Approval of Finance Assistant I Erica Well’s request to participate in the Village’s tuition assistance program in pursuit of her Master of Public Administration Degree from Keller Graduate School of Management.
- Approval of Payroll for period ending January 14, 2012 in the amount of $677,059.17.
- Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending January 14, 2012, in the amount of $669,518.29.
- Approval of Bills for the period ending January 23, 2012 in the amount of $268,323.46.
- PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Presentation of Gurnee Police Department Purple Heart Awards to:
- Crime Prevention Technician Tom Agos
- Sergeant Jim Lange
- Office Matt Baumann
- Officer Brian Jacobson
- Officer Scott Kotrba
- OLD BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Approval Ord. 2012 - granting a minor amendment to the Woodside Park Planned Unit Development, pursuant to the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance, related to an increase in Floor Area Ratio for property located at 980 Danielson Court.
- Approval Ord. 2012 - providing relief to the Village of Gurnee Building Code as it relates to the property at 6401 Grand Avenue – Menards.
- Approval Ord. 2012 - granting a Special Use Permit pursuant to the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance relating to outdoor storage at 4012 Morrison Drive.
- Approval of a request for a 60-day extension to the Special Use Permit for Theresa's Home Care, LLC located at 6455 Cunningham Court.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who require certain accommodations in order to allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions regarding the accessibility of the meeting or the facilities, are required to contact Pat Muetz, Village Administrator, at (847) 599-7500 promptly to allow the Village to make reasonable accommodations for those persons.
Village Website: www.gurnee.il.us
Village Board E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org