GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
REGULAR MEETING OF
FEBRUARY 6, 2012
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval Ord. 2012 - appointing a Director and Alternate Director for the Solid Waste Agency of Lake County (SWALCO).
2. Approval Ord. 2012 - authorizing the execution of release or disclaimer by the Village of Gurnee covering an easement in Gurnee, Riedel Subdivision.
3. Approval of Payroll for period ending January 28, 2012 in the amount of $664,674.44.
4. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending January 28, 2012, in the amount of $655,824.18.
5. Approval of Bills for the period ending February 6, 2012 in the amount of $1,306,655.53.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of a Proclamation designating February 2012 as African American History Month in the Village of Gurnee.
2. Approval of a Proclamation designating February 5 – 11, 2012 as Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda (FBLA-PBL) Week in the Village of Gurnee.
1. Presentation of the 60% Recycling Task Force Report by Walter Willis, Executive Director for the Solid Waste Agency of Lake County, Illinois.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval Ord. 2012 - granting Final Planned Unit Development Plat Plan approval to Net3 Real Estate, LLC, for a commercial development at 6631 Grand Avenue.
2. Approval Ord. 2012 - authorizing the Village President and Village Clerk to execute an Automatic Response Agreement between the Village of Gurnee and the Grayslake Fire Protection District.
3. Approval of authorizing Village Administrator to confirm a professional service agreement with Clarke Environmental Mosquito Management, Inc., for the 2012-2014 mosquito abatement programs at a cost of $103,077.00 per year.
4. Approval of floral bills for the period ending February 6, 2012 in the amount of $178.00.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who require certain accommodations in order to allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions regarding the accessibility of the meeting or the facilities, are required to contact Patrick Muetz, Village Administrator, at (847) 599-7500 promptly to allow the Village to make reasonable accommodations for those persons.