GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of February 20, 2012
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
- CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
- Approval of minutes from the January 23, 2012 and February 6, 2012 meetings.
- Approval Res. 2012 - accepting the Solid Waste Agency of Lake County, Illinois (SWALCO) 60% Recycling Plan.
- Approval of Res. 2012- reallocating 2012 volume cap to the Village of Buffalo Grove, Illinois.
- Approval of Ord. 2012 - authorizing the Village President and Village Clerk to execute an Automatic Response Agreement between the Village of Gurnee and the City of Waukegan.
- Approval of Ord. 2012 - authorizing the release of easement rights in the Gurnee Mills Subdivision by the Village of Gurnee.
- Approval of Ord. 2012 - accepting a grant of utility easements in the Gurnee Mills Subdivision.
- Approval of Payroll for period ending February 11, 2012 in the amount of $672,972.14.
- Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending February 11, 2012, in the amount of $664,008.29.
- Approval of Bills for the period ending February 20, 2012 in the amount of $2,780,238.33.
- PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
- OLD BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Approval of Ord. 2012 - approving an agreement between the Village of Gurnee and the Davenport Group (USA) for the purchase of a Community Development Software System.
- Approval of Ord. 2012 - adding one class 7 Liquor License by amending Section 6-56 of Article II of Chapter 6 of the Gurnee Municipal Code entitled "Alcoholic Beverages" as last amended by Ordinance Number 2011-57 passed August 1, 2011.
- Approval of Ord. 2012 - amending Chapter 82, Section 82-72 of the Gurnee Municipal Code by adjusting fees for bulk pool filling.
- Approval of Ord. 2012 - amending the Municipal Code of the Village of Gurnee by adding Article VI, Chapter 22 entitled Regulations Prohibiting Video Gambling and Other Electronic Gambling Devices.
- Approval Res. 2012 - approving a contract with Exelon Energy for the provision of electricity for pump stations.
- PUBLIC COMMENT
Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who require certain accommodations in order to allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions regarding the accessibility of the meeting or the facilities, are required to contact Patrick Muetz, Village Administrator, at (847) 599-7500 promptly to allow the Village to make reasonable accommodations for those persons.
Village Website: www.gurnee.il.us
Village Board E-mail address: email@example.com