GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of December 3, 2012
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of the minutes from the November 19, 2012 Village Board meeting.
2. Approval of request to dispose certain Police Department records: Miscellaneous Police Administrative Files 1997 to 2011.
3. Approval of Payroll for period ending November 17, 2012 in the amount of $688,335.70.
4. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending November 17, 2012, in the amount of $679,317.47.
5. Approval of Bills for the period ending December 3, 2012 in the amount of $2,911,919.22.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of a Proclamation congratulating the Warren Township High School Boys Soccer Team – 2012 IHSA Class 3 State Champions.
2. Reminder - Northern Illinois Food Bank/Canadian Pacific Railroad Holiday Train – 4:20 P.M., Saturday, December 8th.
1. Report from Finance Director Diane Lembesis – Fiscal Year 12/13 Second Quarter financial performance.
2. Report from Assistant Administrator/Community Development Director David Ziegler - ISO Rating Update - Building Code Effectiveness Grading.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of granting a Class 1 Liquor License to Dirk Skelley to operate Bittersweet Golf Course – 875 Almond Road.
2. Approval of Ord. 2012 - granting a Special Use Permit pursuant to the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance relating to a pet (dog) day care facility at 3880 Grove Avenue.
3. Approval of Ord. 2012 - amending provisions of the Gurnee Municipal Code Article 52 “Signs” and, by reference, the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance No. 80-29.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
I. EXECUTIVE SESSION