GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of February 4, 2013
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of minutes from the January 28, 2013 Village Board meeting.
2. Approval of Payroll for period ending January 26, 2013 in the amount of $691,201.18.
3. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending January 26, 2013 in the amount of $684,635.98.
4. Approval of Bills for the period ending February 4, 2013 in the amount of $528,827.86.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of a Proclamation designating February 10 – 16, 2013 as Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda (FBLA-PBL) Week in the Village of Gurnee.
2. Update from Steve Carlson, Lake County Board Member - District 7, and Sandra Hart, Lake County Board Member - District 13, on the upcoming Lake County, Illinois Strategic Planning process.
3. Request from Trustee Park concerning discussion topic for future Committee of the Whole meeting.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Res. 2013 - adopting a Unified Communications Policy for the Village of Gurnee.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
I. EXECUTIVE SESSION