6:30 P.M. Budget Hearing #3: Information Systems Overview, 911 Fund, Debt Service Fund, Special Revenue Funds, and Police and Fire Pension Funds.
GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of March 18, 2013
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of minutes from the March 4, 2013 meeting.
2. Approval of Ord. 2013 - approving and publishing the official Zoning Map of the Village of Gurnee, as revised.
3. Approval of Ord. 2013 - amending Chapter 82, Section 82-68 of the Gurnee Municipal Code by adjusting departmental hours of operation (Public Works operating hours).
4. Approval of a Resolution for maintenance of streets and highways by municipality under the Illinois Highway Code (2013 Motor Fuel Tax Program).
5. Approval of request from Police Department to allow Police Officer Carol McClanathan to attend Narcotics and Diversion of Pharmaceutical Controlled Drugs training in South Bend, IN, from April 15 – 26, 2013, at a cost not to exceed $510.00.
6. Approval of request from Police Department to allow Police Officer Matt Bendler to attend the Mid-South Self Defense Shooting Course in Lake Cormorant, MS, from April 22 – 26, 2013, at a cost not to exceed $455.00.
7. Approval of Payroll for period ending March 9, 2013 in the amount of $734,367.12.
8. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending March 9, 2013, in the amount of $729,141.70.
9. Approval of Bills for the period ending March 18, 2013 in the amount of $1,300,763.24.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of Proclamation designating April as “Fair Housing Month” in the Village of Gurnee.
2. Approval of Proclamation designating April as “Alcohol Awareness Month” in the Village of Gurnee.
3. Notification of 2.3% water rate decrease effective May 1, 2013.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2013 - authorizing execution of the Interlocal Contract for Cooperative Purchasing with H-GAC.
2. Approval of request to waive bidding requirements and purchase 15 Coban Titan M7av mobile data computers & in-car video units through the HGAC Buy Cooperative Purchasing Program at a cost of $169,125.00.
3. Approval of request from Supervalu, Inc regarding release of Letter of Credit related to the property located at the northwest corner of Illinois Route 120 and O’Plaine Road.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT