7:00 P.M. Budget Hearing #4: Wrap-up Session
GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of April 1, 2013
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of Payroll for period ending March 23, 2013 in the amount of $681,942.17.
2. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending March 23, 2013, in the amount of $675,321.16.
3. Approval of Bills for the period ending April 1, 2013 in the amount of $221,026.93.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of Proclamation designating April 2, 2013 as “World Autism Awareness Day” in the Village of Gurnee.
2. Approval of a Proclamation designating April 5, 2013 as “National D.A.R.E. Day” in the Village of Gurnee.
3. Approval of Proclamation designating April 14 - 20, 2013 as “National Public Safety Telecommunicators Week” in the Village of Gurnee.
4. Approval of Proclamation designating April as “9-1-1 Education Month” in the Village of Gurnee.
5. Approval of Proclamation designating April as “Child Abuse Prevention Month” in the Village of Gurnee.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2013/2014.
2. Approval of request to waive bidding requirements and contract with the low bidder, Municipal Well & Pump, at a cost of $20,295.00 for Heather Ridge Well #2 pump removal and inspection.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
I. EXECUTIVE SESSION
1. Approval of Res. 2013 - authorizing execution of a voluntary resignation and retirement agreement and general release of all claims.