As of 10:18 a.m. this morning, the following roadways are closed or restricted due to rising flood waters:
- US Route 41 Northbound CLOSED between Delany Road and IL Route 21
- US Route 41 Southbound CLOSED between IL Route 21 and Delany Road
- Grand Avenue (132) CLOSED between IL Route 21 and First Street.
- Grand Avenue (132) LOCAL TRAFFIC ONLY between First Street and US Route 41
- O'Plaine Road CLOSED from Old Grand Ave to Grand Avenue (132)
- O'Plaine Road LOCAL TRAFFIC ONLY between Washington Street and McClure Ave.
- Old Grand Ave CLOSED from Peterson Park to Depot Road
- Old Grand Ave LOCAL TRAFFIC ONLY East of Depot Road
- Emerald Ave and Kilbourne Road CLOSED entirely
Please avoid these areas until further notice. Only residents and businesses who have Village-issued passes may enter the affected areas. Passes may be obtained at Village Hall during Village Hall’s regular hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) today.