GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of July 15, 2013
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of the minutes from the June 24, 2013 and July 8, 2013 Village Board meetings.
2. Approval of request from Police Department to allow Police Evidence Custodian Chris Saffell to attend an Alternative Light Sources and Dye Staining course in Auburn Hills, MI, on October 29, 2013, at a cost not to exceed $640.00.
3. Approval of Payroll for period ending June 29, 2013 in the amount of $716,168.65.
4. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending June 29, 2013, in the amount of $710,183.86.
5. Approval of Bills for the period ending July 15, 2013 in the amount of $1,336,635.05.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Discussion of Public Act 098-0063, specifically Section 150 - Section 13.1(c).
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2013 - approving the terms of an Intergovernmental Agreement for Woodland School District #50 School Resource Officer.
2. Approval of Ord. 2013 - adopting by reference the Lake County Watershed Development Ordinance as amended.
3. Approval of request from Fire Department to purchase 2013 Road Rescue ambulance from Fire Service, Inc at a cost of $173,710.00 (Fire Unit #1342 replacement).
H. PUBLIC COMMENT