GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of October 7, 2013
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of the minutes from the September 9, 2013 Public Hearing, September 9, 2013 and September 23, 2013 Village Board meetings.
2. Approval of Police Officer Mark O’Brien’s request to participate in the Village’s tuition assistance program in pursuit of a Bachelors Degree in Management of Criminal Justice from Concordia University Wisconsin.
3. Approval of setting a bid date of October 25, 2013 for 2013 Concrete Mud Jacking Project.
4. Approval of Request for Proposals related to printing of community-wide newsletter.
5. Approval of request to waive bidding requirements and award the 2013 Pavement Evaluation Project to Infrastructure Management Services at a cost of $31,444.00.
6. Approval of Appearance Compatibility for installation of three remote radio units and one junction box at a height of 140 feet on an existing cellular tower located between 6737 Revere Court.
7. Approval of Payroll for period ending September 21, 2013 in the amount of $737,767.83.
8. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending September 21, 2013, in the amount of $732,071.22.
9. Approval of Bills for the period ending October 7, 2013 in the amount of $837,793.56.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of a Proclamation designating October 6 - 12, 2013 as “Fire Prevention Week” in the Village of Gurnee.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
H. PUBLIC COMMENT