GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of January 6, 2013
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of minutes from the December 16, 2013 meeting.
2. Approval Ord. 2014 - amending Chapter 32, Section 32-36 entitled “Planning and Zoning Fees”, of the Gurnee Municipal Code.
3. Approval of request to dispose certain Police Department records: Miscellaneous Police Administrative Files 1998 – 2012.
4. Approval of Payroll for period ending December 14, 2013 in the amount of $746,310.01.
5. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending December 14, 2013 in the amount of $739,853.22.
6. Approval of Payroll for period ending December 28, 2013 in the amount of $771,317.27.
7. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending December 28, 2013 in the amount of $766,513.72.
8. Approval of Bills for the period ending January 6, 2014 in the amount of $409,449.51.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of Proclamation designating January 20, 2014 as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day in the Village of Gurnee.
2. Approval of Mayor Kovarik’s recommended appoint of Jim Sula to the Economic Development Committee.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval Res. 2014 - relating to termination of participation by elected officials in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund – Village President.
2. Approval Res. 2014 - relating to termination of participation by elected officials in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund – Village Clerk.
3. Approval Ord. 2014 - granting an amendment to the Grand Tri-State Business Park Special Use Permit, pursuant to the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance, relating to properties at 1025-1225 Tri-State Parkway.
4. Approval Ord. 2014 - accepting the final plat of Subdivision of First Resubdivision of Grand Tri-State Business Park – Unit 1.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
I. EXECUTIVE SESSION