Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of minutes from the January 27, 2014 and February 3, 2014 meetings.
2. Approval of Res. 2014- reallocating 2014 volume cap to the Village of Buffalo Grove, Illinois.
3. Approval of request from Walmart Stores, Inc. for a six month extension of Special Use Permit (Sam’s Club Fuel Station project).
4. Approval of Payroll for period ending February 8, 2014 in the amount of $746,397.22.
5. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending February 8, 2014 in the amount of $740,531.67.
6. Approval of Bills for the period ending February 17, 2014 in the amount of $3,000,594.91.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of Res. 2014 - designating the name of Village property located at 4575 Old Grand Avenue as the “Richard A. Welton Village Plaza.”
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2014 - approving an Intergovernmental Agreement by and between the Village of Gurnee and the Solid Waste Agency of Lake County (SWALCO) to establish a clothing and textile collection site at Fire Station #2 – 6581 Dada Drive
2. Approval of Ord. 2014 - authorizing execution of the contract for services related to the Village’s Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA) between the Village of Gurnee and B&W Control Systems Integration, LLC.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT