GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of July 7, 2014
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of the minutes from the June 16, 2014 and June 23, 2014 Village Board meetings.
2. Approval of granting a Class 9 Liquor License to the Church of Annunciation for its fundraising event on September 27, 2014.
3. Approval of Res. 2014 - approving a contract with Homefield Energy for the Provision of electricity for street lights.
4. Approval of Payroll for period ending June 14, 2014 in the amount of $760,655.89.
5. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending June 14, 2014 in the amount of $755,106.02.
6. Approval of Payroll for period ending June 28, 2014 in the amount of $757,951.97.
7. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending June 28, 2014 in the amount of $751,928.29.
8. Approval of Bills for the period ending July 7, 2014 in the amount of $953,426.88.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of Proclamation designating July as “Relay for Life Month” in the Village of Gurnee.
2. Administration of oath of office for the promotion of Police Sergeant Brian Smith to Police Commander.
3. Administration of oath of office for the promotion of Police Officer Mark O’Brien to Police Sergeant.
4. Acceptance of Randy Ebertowski’s resignation from the Economic Development Committee.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of awarding the 2014 Data Network Project to the low bidder, CDWG, at a cost of $149,014.35.
2. Approval of granting a Class 1 Liquor License to Dirk Skelley to operate HeatherRidge Golf Course – 5900 Heatherridge Drive.
3. Approval of Ord. 2014 - removing four Class 1 Liquor Licenses, two Class 4 Licenses and three Class 7 Licenses by amending Section 6-56 of Article II of Chapter 6 of the Gurnee Municipal Code entitled "Alcohol Beverages" as last amended by Ordinance Number 2014-32 Passed June 16, 2014.
4. Approval of Ord. 2014 - amending the Gurnee Municipal Code, Chapter 66, Article II “Obstructing Streets.”
H. PUBLIC COMMENT