GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of January 4, 2010
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of minutes from the October 26, 2009 meeting.
2. Approval of Payroll for period ending December 19, 2009 in the amount of $645,405.92.
3. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending December 19, 2009 in the amount of $637,749.17.
4. Approval of Bills for the period ending January 4, 2010 in the amount of $320,921.04.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of Proclamation designating January 18, 2010 as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day in the Village of Gurnee.
2. Consideration of request from Gurnee Fuel Stop, Inc. to continue the scheduled Public Hearing until February 15, 2010.
3. Approval of appointment of Diane Lembesis to the position of Finance Director as recommended by Mayor Kovarik.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval Ord. 2010 - extending the Temporary Water Service Agreement between the Village of Gurnee and Thelen Sand and Gravel, Inc.
2. Approval of Minor Building/Site Change for 3563 Grand Avenue, Suite B.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT