GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of January 7, 2013
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
- Approval of minutes from the December 17, 2012 and December 26, 2012 meetings.
- Approval of Payroll for period ending December 15, 2012 in the amount of $681,429.66.
- Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending December 15, 2012 in the amount of $672,088.65.
- Approval of Payroll for period ending December 29, 2012 in the amount of $697,510.05.
- Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending December 29, 2012 in the amount of $690,994.99.
- Approval of Bills for the period ending January 7, 2013 in the amount of $2,282,305.90.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
- Approval of Proclamation designating January 21, 2013 as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day in the Village of Gurnee.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
- Approval Ord. 2013 - authorizing the Village President and the Village Clerk to execute an Intergovernmental Agreement with the Lake County Municipal League for cooperative benefit of letting contracts.
Approval Ord. 2013 - accepting and granting easements pertaining to property located on Kilbourne Road (Fire Station #1 to Public Works fiber optic cable installation project).
H. PUBLIC COMMENT