GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of January 28, 2013
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of minutes from the January 7, 2013 Village Board meeting.
2. Approval of Ord. 2013 - extending the water service agreement between the Village of Gurnee and Thelen Sand and Gravel, Inc.
3. Approval of reduction in letter of credit for Net 3 Real Estate to $2,800 as recommended by the Village Engineer.
4. Approval of Payroll for period ending January 12, 2013 in the amount of $709,750.49.
5. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending January 12, 2013 in the amount of $703,458.52.
6. Approval of Bills for the period ending January 28, 2013 in the amount of $1,315,378.02.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of a Proclamation designating February 2013 as African American History Month in the Village of Gurnee.
2. Robert Fuller, Field Organizer, Energy Impact Illinois – Introduction of Energy Impact Illinois’ energy efficiency program.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2013 - granting a variation to 2133 Maplewood Drive to allow an encroachment into a required 30 foot setback.
2. Approval of Ord. 2013 - authorizing the execution of Amendment No. 1 to the Bittersweet Golf Course Management Agreement with GolfVisions Management, Inc.
3. Approval of Ord. 2013 - approving a resolution regarding zoning restrictions applicable to cannabis dispensaries and related facilities.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT