GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of February 3, 2014
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval to utilize a temporary staffing service to fill budgeted Information Systems contract position for the remainder of the Fiscal Year 2013/2014.
2. Approval of Communications Shift Leader Wendy Mann’s request to participate in the Village’s tuition assistance program in pursuit of a Associates Degree in Communications from College of Lake County.
3. Approval of Police Department’s request to send Officer Martin DePerte and Officer Tom Woodruff to Urban Tactics Live Fire training in Lake Comorant, Mississippi, from April 14 – 18, 2014, at a cost not to exceed $800.00.
4. Approval of Payroll for period ending January 25, 2014 in the amount of $731,701.18.
5. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending January 25, 2014 in the amount of $725,219.60.
6. Approval of Bills for the period ending February 3, 2014 in the amount of $663,307.79.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of a Proclamation designating February 9 – 15, 2014 as Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda (FBLA-PBL) Week in the Village of Gurnee.
1. Presentation of pavement evaluation survey results and discussion of infrastructure funding alternatives.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
H. PUBLIC COMMENT