GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of February 18, 2013
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of minutes from the February 4, 2013 Village Board meeting.
2. Approval of Res. 2013- reallocating 2013 volume cap to the Village of Buffalo Grove, Illinois.
3. Approval of request to dispose of certain Miscellaneous Administration and Public Works Documents: 1974 – 2010.
4. Approval of Payroll for period ending February 9, 2013 in the amount of $703,925.23.
5. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending February 9, 2013 in the amount of $698,183.29.
6. Approval of Bills for the period ending February 18, 2013 in the amount of $1,347,439.26.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2013 - authorizing execution of a professional service agreement between the Village of Gurnee and Wright Benefit Strategies, Inc.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
I. EXECUTIVE SESSION
1. Approval of Ord. 2013 - approving the Collective Bargaining Agreement between the International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 150 - Public Works Unit and the Village of Gurnee for the term beginning May 1, 2012 through April 30, 2016.