5:00 P.M. Budget Hearing #1: Fiscal Year 14/15 Budget Presentation
GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of March 3, 2014
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of request from KeyLime Cove Resort and United Way of Lake County to conduct their Spring “Community Days” event from April 7 – June 7, 2013.
2. Approval of Payroll for period ending February 22, 2014 in the amount of $737,235.78.
3. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending February 22, 2014 in the amount of $730,990.48.
4. Approval of Bills for the period ending March 3, 2014 in the amount of $185,254.58.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of a Proclamation designating March as Women’s History Month in the Village of Gurnee.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2014 - granting a Minor PUD Amendment, pursuant to the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance, to allow a modification to the allowed signage for Gurnee Hyundai, located at 6251 Grand Avenue.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT