6:30 P.M. Budget Hearing #1: Executive Overview
GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of March 4, 2013
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of minutes from the February 18, 2013 meeting.
2. Approval of request from KeyLime Cove Resort and United Way of Lake County to conduct their Spring “Community Days” event from April 7 – June 7, 2013.
3. Approval of Payroll for period ending February 23, 2013 in the amount of $700,704.75.
4. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending February 23, 2013, in the amount of $694,649.86.
5. Approval of Bills for the period ending March 4, 2013 in the amount of $698,456.03.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of a Proclamation designating March as Women’s History Month in the Village of Gurnee.
1. Report from Finance Director Diane Lembesis – Fiscal Year 12/13 Third Quarter financial performance.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2013 - granting a Minor Amendment to the Planned Unit Development Agreement for KeyLime Cove (approved as Ordinance No. 1997-70 and as further amended, including by not limited to, Ordinance No 2008-69) on the petition of AMC Landscapes, Inc., for property generally located at the northwest corner of Dilleys Road and Grand Avenue.
2. Approval of Ord. 2013 - providing relief from the Village of Gurnee Municipal Code as it relates to the property at 1333 Northwestern Avenue – Kloss Distributors (driveway width expansion request).
H. PUBLIC COMMENT