6:30 P.M. Budget Hearing #2
GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of March 17, 2014
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of minutes from the February 24, 2014 meeting.
2. Approval of Ord. 2014 - approving and publishing the official Zoning Map of the Village of Gurnee.
3. Approval of a Resolution for maintenance of streets and highways by municipality under the Illinois Highway Code (2014 Motor Fuel Tax Program).
4. Approval of awarding the 2014 Roadway Crack Sealing Maintenance Project to the low bidder, Behm Pavement Maintenance, Inc., at a cost not to exceed $55,000.00.
5. Approval of extending the sanitary sewer closed circuit television contract with American Underground, Inc. at the 2012 rate of $1.21 per lineal foot - cost not to exceed $100,000.00.
6. Approval of Request for Proposal for Storage Area Network equipment - 2014 Server Storage Expansion Project.
7. Approval of granting a Temporary Class 9 Liquor License to the Woodland Education Foundation for their “Woodland Wishes Benefit Auction” to be held on April 12, 2014 at the Hunt Club Park Community Center.
8. Approval of Payroll for period ending March 8, 2014 in the amount of $1,063,809.92.
9. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending March 8, 2014 in the amount of $1,061,913.79.
10. Approval of Bills for the period ending March 17, 2014 in the amount of $729,470.93.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of Proclamation designating April as “Fair Housing Month” in the Village of Gurnee.
2. Approval of Proclamation designating April as “Alcohol Awareness Month” in the Village of Gurnee.
1. Presentation by Walter Willis, Executive Director, Solid Waste Agency of Lake County - residential curbside organic waste collection program proposal.
F. OLD BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2014 - granting a Minor PUD Amendment, pursuant to the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance, to allow a modification to the allowed signage for Gurnee Hyundai, located at 6251 Grand Avenue.
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2014 - granting a Minor Amendment to Planned Unit Development Agreement Ordinance No. 1997-70, as amended, pursuant to the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance for property located on approximately 30 acres at 1700 Nations Drive.
2. Approval of Ord. 2014 - approving the purchase of real estate located at 4610 Old Grand Avenue, Gurnee, Illinois.
3. Approval of Ord. 2014 - authorizing the second amendment of the agreement between the Northern Illinois Municipal Electric Collaborative (NIMEC) and the Village of Gurnee for consulting services regarding an electricity aggregation program.
4. Approval of Res. 2014 - authorizing the Village Administrator to negotiate and approve a contract with an electricity supplier as obtained through the Northern Illinois Municipal Electric Cooperative (NIMEC).
H. PUBLIC COMMENT