GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of April 21, 2014
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of the minutes from the March 3, 2014, March 17, 2014, March 31, 2014 and April 7, 2014 meetings.
2. Approval of request to set bid date of May 27, 2014 for Public Works 36,000 gross vehicle weight dump trucks (replacement for Units #276 and #687).
3. Approval of Payroll for period ending April 5, 2014 in the amount of $717,344.89.
4. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending April 5, 2014 in the amount of $710,567.33.
5. Approval of Bills for the period ending April 21, 2014 in the amount of $1,096,813.79.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of Proclamation designating April 25, 2014 as “Arbor Day” in the Village of Gurnee.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2014 - granting a Special Use Permit pursuant to the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance relating to a beauty parlor and shop for 5455 Grand Avenue.
2. Approval of awarding purchase of 1,000 tons of bulk rock salt to North American Salt at a cost not to exceed $65,900 (2014 Lake County Consortium Program).
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
I. EXECUTIVE SESSION