7:15 P.M. Public Hearing to consider the petition of Mike Minchillo Construction LLC for a first amendment to an annexation agreement, approved as Ordinance #2006-91, dated November 6, 2006.
GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of May 5, 2014
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of the minutes from the April 17, 2014 meeting.
2. Approval of Ord. 2014 - amending Chapter 78, Section 78-105 Subsection (d), of the Gurnee Municipal Code to prohibit parking on Knottingham Drive, west side, between Bentley Drive and Dada Drive.
3. Approval of annual performance bonus of 6% for Village Administrator.
4. Approval of Payroll for period ending April 19, 2014 in the amount of $757,017.94.
5. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending April 19, 2014 in the amount of $750,896.57.
6. Approval of Bills for the period ending April 30, 2014 in the amount of $618,842.04.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of staff appointments and advisory board members as recommended by Mayor Kovarik.
2. Approval and oath of office for the promotion of Commander Saundra Campbell to Deputy Police Chief.
3. Approval and oath of office for the promotion of Sergeant David Farrow to Police Commander.
4. Approval of Proclamation designating May 2014 as “Building Safety Month” in the Village of Gurnee.
5. Approval of Proclamation designating May 11 - 17, 2014 as “National Police Week” in the Village of Gurnee.
6. Approval of Proclamation designating May 18 - 24, 2014 as “National Public Works Week” in the Village of Gurnee.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2014 - approving the first amendment to annexation agreement on the petition of Mike Minchillo Construction, LLC for property located at the southeast corner of Fuller Road and Red Pine Avenue, and more specifically at 36185 North Fuller Road.
2. Approval of Ord. 2014 - accepting of the final plat of Normandy Woods Phase One.
3. Approval of Ord. 2014 - granting a Special Use Permit for an Assisted Living Facility, a Special Use Permit for Preliminary Planned Unit Development (“PUD”) with a PUD Agreement and approval of Preliminary PUD and associated plans, and approval of the Final PUD and associated plans, on the petition of the LaSalle Group, LLC. For 11.6 acres located approximately 710 free north of the northeast corner of Hunt Club Board and Washington Street.
4. Approval of Ord. 2014 - accepting the final plat of Autumn Leaves - Gurnee.
5. Approval of Ord. 2014 - approving an Intergovernmental Agreement by and between the Village of Gurnee and Waukegan Township Road District to share road repair equipment.
6. Approval of awarding the 2014 MFT Street Maintenance Program to the low bidder, Payne & Dolan, Inc., at $3,331,292.00.
7. Approval of Police Department request to purchase six 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe State bid contract vehicles at a cost of $165,700.14.
8. Approval of request from Fire Department to purchase a 2014 Ford Escape from Highland Park Ford at a cost of $19,595.00.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT