GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of June 2, 2014
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of the minutes from the Executive (Closed) Session meetings on: December 2, 2013, January 6, 2014, February 3, 2014 and April 21, 2014.
2. Approval for public release of minutes from Executive (Closed) Session meetings on: December 2, 2013, January 6, 2014, February 3, 2014 and April 21, 2014.
3. Approval of the minutes from the May 5, 2014 and May 19, 2014 meetings.
4. Approval of Request for Proposal for 2014 Data Network Project for public safety support equipment.
5. Approval of Payroll for period ending May 17, 2014 in the amount of $775,540.36.
6. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending May 17, 2014 in the amount of $770,576.19.
7. Approval of Bills for the period ending June 2, 2014 in the amount of $434,481.83.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Update from Steve Carlson, Lake County Board Member - District 7, and Sandy Hart, Lake County Board Member - District 13, on Lake County and Lake County Forest Preserve activities.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2014 – granting a Special Use Permit pursuant to the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance relating to an indoor fitness facility at 905 Lakeside Drive.
2. Approval of Ord. 2014 – amending provisions of the Gurnee Municipal Code Chapter 2, Division 10, expanding the scope and amending procedures for the Administrative Adjudication System.
3. Approval of request from Fire Department to purchase 2014 Heavy Duty Typhoon Rescue Pumper from Fire Service, Inc., at a cost of $495,504.00 (Fire Unit #1311 replacement).
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
I. EXECUTIVE SESSION