GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Special Meeting of July 8, 2013
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of the minutes from the June 17, 2013 Village Board meeting.
2. Approval of awarding the 2013 Village Center Fiber Project (Fire Station #1 to Public Works fiber optic cable installation) to the low bidder, Inter-Pacific, at a cost of $36,753.00.
3. Approval of awarding the 2013 for Public Works fire hydrant sandblasting, priming and painting project to the low bidder, Giant Maintenance & Restoration, Inc., at a cost of $72.35 per hydrant.
4. Approval of awarding the 2013 Detention Basin Improvement Project to the low bidder, Campanella & Sons, at a cost of $267,015.15.
5. Approval of granting a Class 9 Liquor License and waiving the fee for the Gurnee Breakfast Exchange Club for their Gurnee Days events on August 9 and 10, 2013.
6. Approval of request to set bid date of August 7, 2013 for fleet fueling system upgrade project.
7. Approval of Payroll for period ending June 15, 2013 in the amount of $737,202.80.
8. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending June 15, 2013, in the amount of $732,478.16.
9. Approval of Bills for the period ending July 1, 2013 in the amount of $886,925.47.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of Proclamation designating July as “Relay for Life Month” in the Village of Gurnee.
2. Presentation of Life Saving Award to Gurnee Firemedics Robert Davidson and Scott Rans for their actions on May 4, 2013.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2013 - annexing property located immediately east of 507, 519, 555 and 625 S. O’Plaine Road.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT