GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of August 4, 2014
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of the minutes from the July 21, 2014 Village Board meeting.
2. Approval of Ord. 2014 - abrogating Ordinances 2007-95, 2008-55, 2009-54, 2010-58, 2011-58 and vacating the Final Plat of Normandy Woods Subdivision.
3. Approval of Ord. 2014 - abrogating Ordinance 2008-100 and vacating the Final Plat of the Silverleaf Subdivision.
4. Approval of a fireworks permit for the 2014 Gurnee Days event.
5. Approval of Payroll for period ending July 26, 2014 in the amount of $751,688.34.
6. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending July 26, 2014 in the amount of $746,077.68.
7. Approval of Bills for the period ending August 4, 2014 in the amount of $1,005,096.83.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of Proclamation congratulating Alex Dmytrenko – Special Olympics USA Games 100-yard backstroke, 100-yard freestyle and 200-yard medley relay Gold Medalist.
2. Approval of Proclamation honoring Jim and Michelle Caldwell for being selected the 2014 Gurnee Days Honoree.
1. Presentation by Dirk Skelly, General Manager Bittersweet Golf Course: Review of 2014 season to date.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Mayor Kovarik’s recommended appointment of Terri Waddell-Moenter to the Economic Development Committee.
2. Approval of Ord. 2014 - accepting the Final Plat of Ashbury Woods.
3. Approval of Ord. 2014 - granting approval of Final Planned Unit Development Plat Plans and Minor Planned Unit Development Amendments to Shiner Group, LLC, for a commercial development at 6615 Grand Avenue.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT