GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of August 6, 2012
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of the minutes from the July 2, 2012, July 16, 2012 and July 23, 2012 Village Board meetings.
2. Approval of Ord. 2012 - adopting by reference the Lake County Watershed Development Ordinance as amended.
3. Approval of Ord. 2012 - approving the terms of an Intergovernmental Agreement for Woodland District #50 School Resource Officer.
4. Approval of a fireworks permit for the 2012 Gurnee Days event.
5. Approval of Payroll for period ending July 14, 2012 in the amount of $720,244.88.
6. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending July 14, 2012, in the amount of $713,464.59.
7. Approval of Payroll for period ending July 28, 2012 in the amount of $693,500.65.
8. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending July 28, 2012, in the amount of $686,238.86.
9. Approval of Bills for the period ending August 6, 2012 in the amount of $1,145,011.80.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of Proclamation honoring James and Johanna Blockinger for being selected the 2012 Gurnee Days Honoree.
2. Approval of Proclamation designating August 5 – 11, 2012 as “National Stop on Red” Week.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2012 - amending the Municipal Code of the Village of Gurnee by adding Article III, Chapter 86 entitled “Fertilizer Containing Phosphorus.”
2. Approval of Res. 2012 - approving a settlement for the construction of the Heroes of Freedom Memorial.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT