GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of August 15, 2011
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
- Approval of Payroll for period ending July 30, 2011 in the amount of $727,143.28.
- Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending July 30, 2011 in the amount of $720,552.34.
- Approval of Bills for the period ending August 15, 2011 in the amount of $1,210,105.73.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
- Approval of a Proclamation honoring SMC Nathaniel Hamilton, USN (Retired).
F. OLD BUSINESS
1. Update on Plan Commission and Zoning Board of Appeals consolidation.
G. NEW BUSINESS
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
I. EXECUTIVE SESSION