GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of August 18, 2014
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of the minutes from the August 4, 2014 Village Board meeting.
2. Approval of Ord. 2014 - authorizing acceptance of deed from donation of property commonly known as Lots 6 and 7, Lawrence Avenue, Gurnee, IL 60031.
3. Approval of request from Walmart Stores, Inc. for extension of Special Use Permit to April 30, 2015 (Sam’s Club Fuel Station project).
4. Approval of Payroll for period ending August 9, 2014 in the amount of $743,171.79.
5. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending August 9, 2014 in the amount of $737,109.44.
6. Approval of Bills for the period ending August 18, 2014 in the amount of $1,546,520.56.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Report from Finance Director Diane Lembesis – Fiscal Year 13/14 financial performance.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2014 - granting Final Planned Unit Development Plat Plan approval to Market Square Center, Inc. for Phase One of Market Square at Southridge located at 6001 Washington Street.
2. Approval of Ord. 2014 - approving terms of a supplemental financial services agreement between the Village of Gurnee and Speer Financial, Inc.
3. Approval of Engineering Division’s request to waive the formal bidding process and award the demolition of 4610 Old Grand Avenue to the low bidder, Petersen Excavating, at a cost of $30,370.00.
4. Approval of Police Department request to waive bidding requirements and award a two-year maintenance contract for Police radio equipment to Motorola Solutions at a total cost of $75,872.16.
5. Approval of Police Department recommendation to set Trick-or-Treat hours for Halloween 2014 on Sunday, October 26th from 2:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
I. EXECUTIVE SESSION