REGULAR MEEtiNG OF AUGUST 19, 2013
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
- Approval of the minutes from the August 5, 2013 Village Board meeting.
- Approval of Request for Qualifications related to Economic Development Consulting Services – response deadline September 6, 2013.
- Approval of awarding the 2013 Fleet Fueling System Upgrade Project to the low bidder, Accurate Tank, at a cost of $35,240.00.
- Approval of Payroll for period ending August 10, 2013 in the amount of $752,989.55.
- Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending August 10, 2013, in the amount of $748,788.95.
- Approval of Bills for the period ending August 19, 2013 in the amount of $1,628,699.83.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
- Report from Finance Director Diane Lembesis – Fiscal Year 12/13 financial performance.
F, OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
- Approval of Ord. 2013 - amending a Special Use Permit for a drive-thru lane for a restaurant pursuant to the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance relating to property at 3430 Grand Avenue.
- Approval of Ord. 2013 - amending various Chapters of the Gurnee Municipal Code to relocate fees from those Chapters to Chapter 32 (“Comprehensive Fee Schedule”)
H. PUBLIC COMMENT