GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of September 23, 2013
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of Ord. 2013 - amending Chapter 78, Traffic and Vehicles by adding Section 78-108 Stopping, Standing, Parking, Loading, and Unloading Prohibited to the Municipal Code of the Village of Gurnee.
2. Approval of Ord. 2013 - approving terms of an agreement between the Village of Gurnee and CallOne.
3. Approval of granting a Class 9 Liquor License to the Warren Newport Public Library for its Toast and Tour event on October 6, 2013.
4. Approval of granting a Class 9 Liquor License to the Church of Annunciation for its fundraising event on October 19, 2013.
5. Approval of Payroll for period ending September 7, 2013 in the amount of $719,256.46.
6. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending September 7, 2013, in the amount of $713,830.27.
7. Approval of Bills for the period ending September 23, 2013 in the amount of $2,155,628.48.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of a Proclamation designating October 2013 as “Let’s Talk Month” in the Village of Gurnee.
2. Approval of a Proclamation designating October 2013 as “Crime Prevention Month” in the Village of Gurnee.
3. Approval of a Proclamation designating October 2013 as “Domestic Violence Awareness Month” in the Village of Gurnee.
1. Report from Finance Director Diane Lembesis – Fiscal Year 13/14 First Quarter financial performance.
F. OLD BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2013 - adding Article VI to Chapter 22 of the Gurnee Municipal Code to promote public health and safety at hotels and similar establishments providing transient lodging.
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2013 - authorizing execution of a lease of property located at 3801 Swanson Court, Gurnee, IL to Gurnee School District 56.
2. Approval of Ord. 2013 - granting a Zoning Map amendment pursuant to the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance for property located on 3.9 acres at the northwest corner of Northwestern Avenue and Swanson Court.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT