GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of October 21, 2013
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of the minutes from the October 7, 2013 Village Board meeting.
2. Approval of setting a bid date of November 12, 2013 for calendar year 2014 fuel purchase.
3. Approval of Payroll for period ending October 5, 2013 in the amount of $720,777.73.
4. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending October 5, 2013, in the amount of $714,998.74.
5. Approval of Bills for the period ending October 21, 2013 in the amount of $1,477,140.62.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of Proclamation designating October 20 - 26, 2013 as “National Save for Retirement Week” in the Village of Gurnee.
2. Approval of Proclamation designating October 23 - 31, 2013 as “National Red Ribbon Week” in the Village of Gurnee.
3. Approval of Proclamation designating November 3, 2013 as “Change your Clock, Change your Battery Day” in the Village of Gurnee.
1. Report from Finance Director Diane Lembesis – Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for the Fiscal Year ending April 30, 2013.
2. Report from Village Engineer Scott Drabicki – 2012/2013 All Natural Hazards Mitigation Plan (ANHMP)j progress report.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2013 - granting a Minor Amendment to the Grand-Hunt PUD, located at the southwest corner of Grand Avenue and Hunt Club Road, approved as ordinance number 92-127 and as further amended, relating to Wendy’s request for a modification of landscape material within the Grand Avenue buffer yard.
2. Approval of Request for Proposals related to Commercial Refuse and Recycling Collection Services.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
I. EXECUTIVE SESSION