Set-Up, Terminate, or Change a Water/Sewer Account


If you need to set-up a new water account for water service with the village, terminate an existing one, or make a change to your billing information, please download the Request to Change Water Bill form (pdf, in English/Español) and return the completed form, along with requested documentation, to the Village of Gurnee. Forms can be returned by mail or email.