Juniper Street Water Main and Sanitary Improvements
- Start Date: September 2022
- Est. Completion Date: November 2022
- Location: North Juniper St. and sections of Cedar Ave. and Spruce St.
- Project Cost Awarded: $1,022,876
- Contractor: Joel Kennedy Construction Corp
- Project Impacts:
- Narrow lanes and lane closures on roads specified (Local Traffic Only)
- Sidewalk closures
- Temporary driveway access closures
- Temporary Water Main Shutdowns
This project will consist of putting in new water main on Juniper St. and portions of Cedar Ave. and Spruce St. thus providing high quality water service to the area. Additionally, part of this project is installing new sanitary main along Juniper Street to provide service for future residents.
September 23, 2022: Last week, the Village's contractor, Joel Kennedy Construction, began work for this project. As this project continues, narrow lanes, lane closures, sidewalk closures, temporary driveway access closures, and temporary water main shutdowns are expected. This project is anticipated to be completed by early November.
September 8, 2022: Next week, the Village’s contractor, Joel Kennedy Construction is anticipating starting work on the Juniper Street Water Main. As this project begins, the public should expect narrow lanes and lane closures, sidewalk closures, temporary driveway access closures, and temporary water main shutdowns. This project is expected to be completed by early November.