O'Plaine Road Water Main Replacement
- Start Date: June 2023
- Est. Completion Date: September 2023
- Location: O'Plaine Rd. from Brookhaven Rd. to Old Grand Ave.
- Project Cost: $1.9 million
- Contractor: Campanella and Sons, Inc.
- Project Impacts: Lane, sidewalk, and driveway closures as well as temporary water main shutdowns should be expected.
The Village's contractor, Campanella and Sons, Inc., will be replacing the water main, hydrants, and valve vaults on O'Plaine Rd. from Brookhaven Rd. to Old Grand Ave.
June 2, 2023: The Village's Contractor, Campanella and Sons Inc., will be working on constructing pits for the boring under Grand Ave. Construction of the pits are anticipated to be completed by early next week and the boring operations should begin at the end of next week. At this time, there should be no impact to residents' water.