Waveland and Grandville Water Main Project
- Start Date: May 2023
- Est. Completion Date: Early August
- Location: Waveland Ave. from Grandview Ave. to Grandmore Ave. and Grandville Ave. from Waveland Ave. to Rte. 41
- Project Cost: $1.5 million
- Contractor: Campanella and Sons, Inc.
- Project Impacts: Lane, sidewalk, and driveway closures as well as temporary water main shutdowns should be expected.
The Village's contractor, Campanella and Sons, Inc., will be replacing the water main, hydrants, and valve vaults on Waveland Ave. from Grandview Ave. to Grandmore Ave. and Grandville Ave. from Waveland Ave. to Route 41.
June 2, 2023: The Village's Contractor, Campanella and Sons Inc., has completed installing the water main and will continue to install new water services throughout the project area next week. Residents in this area should expect short interruptions to their home’s water service while crews install the new copper pipes. Staff will knock on doors before water shutdowns occur and they will use residents' outdoor hoses to flush the new pipes of any excess air bubbles.