VILLAGE OF GURNEE
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE AGENDA
DATE: Thursday, December 1, 2011
TIME: 7:30 P.M.
PLACE: Conference Room A, Gurnee Village Hall, 325 North O’Plaine Road
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Welcome & Chair Remarks
3. Introduction of Committee Members
4. Report from Village Staff regarding the organization, duties and purpose of the Economic Development Committee
5. Discussion regarding an Economic Development Plan for the Village of Gurnee
6. Discussion of the 2012 Meeting Dates, including the time and date of the regularly scheduled Committee meetings.
The Village of Gurnee is subject to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who require certain accommodations in order to allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions regarding the accessibility of the meeting or the facilities, are required to contact Village Administrator, James Hayner, at (847) 599-7500 promptly to allow the Village to make reasonable accommodations for those persons.
Comments regarding any of the agenda items can be e-mailed to the Economic Development Committee at the following address: Rmentkowski@village.gurnee.il.us. Full copies of applications and support material can be found and viewed at the Warren-Newport Public Library the Saturday before the Economic Development Committee meeting and at Village Hall during normal business hours.