The public is encouraged to line the funeral procession route today for Trooper Gerald Ellis.
The procession is projected to depart the James Lumber Center for the Performing Arts at approximately 12:00 PM and will follow the below route at a low speed. Intersections along the route will be blocked to allow for safe travel of the vehicles in the procession.
Departure: College of Lake County-James Lumber Center for the Performing Arts – Friday, April 5, 2019, @ approximately 12:00 PM
• Procession will leave College of Lake County James Lumber Center for the Performing Arts (19351 W. Washington Street, Grayslake, Illinois 60010)
• Exit college and make a right on Lancer Road
• Make a left (east) on Brae Loch Road
• Right (south) on U.S. 45
• Left (east) on SR-120 (Belvidere Road)
• Exit Right on State Route 21 (Milwaukee Avenue)
• Left on State Route 21
• Left onto I-94 West
• Exit I-94 on Russell Road
• Left on Old Skokie Road
• Stay Left (south) onto US 41
• Right (west) on IL Route 173
• Left (south) on Deep Lake Road
• Right (west) on U.S. Route 132
• PROCESSION ENDS AT U.S. Route 132 and SR 83
• NOTE, PER THE FAMILY’S WISHES, THE
INTERMENT SERVICES WILL BE PRIVATE.